All of the content found on this site are the property of their respective owners. We don’t hold any copyright for any videos or pictures listed on our site. This Site contains links to third party sites that are not under our control and we are not responsible for any content on any linked site. If you access a third party site from our Site, then you do so at your own risk.
The material featured here has been collected from different public sources including different websites, considering to be in public domain. This site does not host any of the streaming media and the owner has not uploaded any of the material to the video hosting servers. The owner of 1X2.eu is willing to remove any violating material immediately upon request. If you are the original creator of material featured on this website and would like it removed.. The copyright owner must further contact the source if he wants his material off the Internet completely.
The owner of this site emphasizes again:
1) the owner of this website has no knowledge that material posted is infringing
2) the owner does not benefit directly from these material
3) the owner removes infringing material immediately upon learning of violations.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy Introduction
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of 1X2.EU to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1) An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6) A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification. Notice and Takedown Procedure: It is expected that all users of 1X2.EU will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if 1X2.EU receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. 1X2.EU will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.